I wrote this a while back, but just thought I would post it before all the other news!!
Well no exciting news yet! I just keep sitting and waiting and sleeping, until babies arrive. As of today I am 34 weeks and 5 days. I know it is a bit early, but I am just coming to the end of my wires! Heartburn is probably one of the worst things. It is so bad that it makes me nausea and I throw up. Its like I am back to the beginning of the pregnancy. I have to eat or I get sick, but nothing ever sounds good. One sick cycle! My feet have been swelling up, but my hubby, the great man he is, rubs them for me! I think that this pregnancy has been one of the hardest things I have done, especially this last month. Walking anywhere gives me those braxton hicks contractions. They kind of put me on mild bed rest a while back for that reason. I had to get a progesterone shot to stop contractions at week 31. The babies are still breech and I am getting a little worried. According to the ultrasound baby a is pretty little, around 4lbs 5 oz and baby b is around 6 lbs 3 oz so they say, but they can be off, so I don't think they will be that big when born. But they also said that baby b was like in the 86% last time and that she is just fat!! They are watching baby a pretty close. We go to weekly appointments and do growth checks or fluid checks and non stress tests. Last week we got a bio physical profile. They checked to see if both babies were "breathing fluid" (if they are then that is a good sign, it means they are not lazy and they are working their lungs.) Baby b was doing great, but a wasn't working as hard. Although she was breathing we had to jiggle my belly around a lot to get her to move! Baby b takes up most of my belly. She is just floating around in my huge belly! They measure the fluid by cm and baby b had 33cm at one time and baby a only had 9. The amount differs from week to week. They say that they both have a lot of hair. It is so much fun to get to see them every week on the little screen. But it also makes me a little more anxious to see them! However, I am not ready for them to come in the sense that I don't know what exactly I will need. I have clothes, but don't have diapers yet! I just barely got car seats, and have not yet checked to see if all three fit in the back of my car. I would do it, but really it is hard work for me to do at this point and I feel like I already ask people to do so much for me. I think that is one of the hardest parts. I feel so lazy at times just sitting on the couch and asking people to do things for me! My fam has been so good about helping out with austyn. She loves to play with her cousins and friends and prays for them nightly!!
We were able to get the 3d/4d pictures of the babies. It was so much fun to see them almost for real!! I will post the pictures, and maybe if I am feeling like it, a picture of my belly! Maybe though!! I told kade they were going to come on Father's Day!
Well that was a super long post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I loved your post!!!
Thanks for sharing such a fantastic post..
--
Reenee
Are you scared to be alone at home need security
Post a Comment