Thursday, April 23, 2009

I just thought I would post this because I am sure this family could use all the prayers they can get. www.paulthefighter.blogspot.com
Sometime there is going to be a fundraiser of some sort and possibly a dinner.
I will post more info when the details get worked out. I don't know the family personally. Her mom is in our ward, I do know her!
We are blessed to know that we will see our family again.

4 comments:

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

Deb- I just was reading Grandma your blog entries. She and mom enjoyed it! I sure do love you sorry for not telling you we were in Idaho. I didn't even think (which is a common occurance) Love you tons hope you are doing well! Love ya!

Banta Family said...

Debanee, where's the prego pictures? I'm sure everybody would love to see a nice side shot of your belly! Congratulations on 2 girls! Wow! I can't wait to see them when they come out!

Kerri said...

Hey it was good to hear from you! How exciting to have twins and girls at that...we love girls here! I just finished a great book called These is my words! Another great one Mrs. Mike, Marley and me...I love reading in all my spare time (laugh laugh)
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

How exciting to have twins and girls at that...we love girls here!!!!
Thanks for sharing with us..

Have a great day
--
Reenee
Are you scared to be alone at home need security