Girls are nothing but sugar and spice, I think spice makes up the majority of their chemical makeup!
Yep soon our family will consist of 4 girls and a dad!! 2 baby girls to come join our family. Ya know what is funny about all that is people always asked if I had names picked out for 2 girls and I just kept saying oh I don't think it will be 2 girls or I haven't gotten that far yet, but on the way to the drs office to find out again, I asked kade if he wanted to guess again what we were having. He said oh a boy and a girl, but something deep down says its going to be 2 girls. It didn't take the u/s tech long to tell us that we were having a girl. I can't believe how active they are, especially at night. I never know which one is moving or if it is hands or feet or if they are having a boxing match! In the u/s it it looked like one baby had its legs around the others head! I love to sit in a reclined chair and put my hands on my belly and feel them. I think there must be more room when I do that. It seems that one is more active than the other, but I really can't tell! I can't even imagine how the octuplet mom felt with all those babies in there.
In the end I am so excited to have to little girls! I can't wait to see what they look like or their personalities! My dad likes to say we are starting our basketball team!! So finally we can buy some clothes, ok I already did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting! I am excited to see them, are you guys living in SV or Rexburg this summer? We will be home for half of the summer so we will have to hang out!
Wahoo! I can't believe you are having more girls! Well your first is pretty dang cute so I can't wait to see what they look like. I hope you are doing good. I have been thinking about ya so I am glad ya posted.
D
That's great...and oh what for fun for all of you to do girly things. I know that Kade will love it too! When did you say you were due again...all these things are important you know. You should keep blogging...I really enjoyed this last post. Plus you have such exciting news. Good luck and have fun with those babes in the oven!
Shwern
I am so excited to hold these little girls. I should be around to help you now that we are moving there!
Congratulation!!!That is so exciting! !!thanks for sharing
--
Reenee
Are you scared to be alone at home need security
Post a Comment