Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Real Reason Why.....



So here is the real reason why my posting have been so few!! I wanted to wait for the "danger" period to be over!
So we are about 14 weeks pregnant................................The Kicker...................with twins! I have been pretty darn sick. I didn't even go into the doctors for the first appointment until last week. There we were just waiting to see if everything looked good and the lady was like oh well there is one bum and one head and one bum and another head! It was all a blur and I don't even remember her saying that. They hubby just laughed and she was like "no really guys you are going to have twins." I always joked about having twins and wanted to have twins, but never every imagined that I would. I can't even describe to you how excited I am. I am excited to meet them and to watch them grow! I can't wait for their arrival! With that being said, sometimes I feel sad/bad that my precious time with my beautiful daughter will no longer be the same. Getting to know her has been the best thing that ever happened to me. I love watching her grow, her little brain working hard to figure something out. The thousands of kisses that she gives me everyday. Sometimes I wonder how will I love another as much as I love her? I know I will love them just as much! But sometimes it is hard to imagine!

10 comments:

Our Family said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I've always wanted twins too, although I know they would be a lot of work. You guys will do awesome though, and I know what you mean about your daughter. I always wonder if I could love other kids as much as I love my sweet Lily. I'm sure I will, and I know you will too! Conrgats, again!

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

I am still reliving all my first week moments! :o) I am SO excited for you and cannot wait to see them either! I hope these next weeks they start letting you feel better. :o) Gosh I'm so excited! :o)

Banta Family said...

Hey, you didn't tell me you are having twins! Oh my heck! How exciting, crazy, and I'm sure a little scary. Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what you are having now! I'll let you know when I find out about what I'm having. How are you feeling? Take Care!

Snidbits said...

D-Dog,
I can hardly believe it; you and Ashley. It seems spring creek is fertile grounds!!! I'm way excited for you and totally remember all the times that you said you wanted twins. You are a brave one...and CONGRATS to you both!! Sorry I missed you call I was at work but we'll definitely have to talk. I'm on my way to work right now. Sometime later this week...that's for sure! Oh...that's exciting news!
Love,
Sherilyn
Plan on getting together sometime before we leave...I'll let you know!

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

Oh my Goodnight!!! Wahoo!! Wow! Oh my Wow! What can I say... Wow! I just told JaNae! Wow! Yea! She says you can give her one of them!:) Happy for you!

Daryl and Chelsey Schwab said...

That so awesome guys!! Twins would be a lot of fun!

proudmamablogga said...

Wow! Congratulations! Your little girl will adjust to them better than you think. I was worried about that too, but you'd be amazed at how resilient those little ones are.

Carrie Fowler said...

Hey, I found your blog and wanted to tell you congrats with the twins. Having twins has been one of the greatest experiences for me! The bond that they have between each other is amazing and it has been so much fun to see how they are each other's best friend. Good luck with everything!

Snidbits said...

Hey there missy
You are going to be in trouble if you don't update me on your life over there. Otherwise I have no idea if you're still a member of the blue pride yo...Dag yo!
Shwern

vandi said...

Hey Deb- I'm with Schwern...love to read another post: ) Although I do love looking at the ultrasound of the kids: )

So I don't know if you'll even check this before Sat. or if you'll even be in town, but I wanted to invite you to a Scentsy party I 'm hosting for my friend. It's going to be Saturday at 4:00 at house if you want to come. Thanks deb. I hope things are awesome. Let me know what you found out from your last dr. visit.