Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I guess this is how you do it when you have been tagged!

1 Embarrassing Moment
It seems like I am always embarrassed, yet I cant think of one that is worse than any other. Boring, I know! I think Mrs. Schwab has had enough for me too!

2 Best Friends
Kade Lorain Bagley and the Fairview Blue Pride Gang!

3 things I buy regularly
clothes(I am addicted to buying clothes for Austyn or me)Food, and gasoline. I know, just the simple bare necessities of life.

4 places I want to go
hmm that is tuff, I don't think there isn't a place I don't want to visit. I want to see it all. I think poor countries would be hard to visit without wanting to give them everything you own.

5 goals for the upcoming year
1. learn spanish 2. practice healthy eating habits 3. become more patience 4. more Christ like for that matter! 5. take voice lesson

6 things most people don't know about me
1. I want lots of kids like 8 maybe and then adopt some or something! 2. I don't want to live in Star Valley my whole life, I wouldnt mind ending up here, but I want to go somewhere else for a while 3. I used to bend paper clips in the shape of my mouth for a retainer 4. I also used do the same with tinfoil 5. I sill want a retainer and braces (or invisalign) 6. I like to watch football, on occasion mind you!

7 things I would never say
I would never say things to hurt anybody intentionally, I do like to joke and tease though!

8 Things I love about Christmas Season
The spirit that comes with it, The music that I start playing in August or so, The beautiful lights on houses, big or small, Christmas trees big or small, Being able to bring Christmas to somebody who might not get it otherwise, every child deserves Christmas joy, Hot chocolate; we love it so much, my parents bought us a cocomotion for christmas last year. It whips up a mean batch of scrumptious hot chocolate in seconds! Sledding down hills at midnight, and the time I get to spend with family!

9 things I say to my kid!
1. no(sad to say) 2 yes! 3. would you like to sing a song? 4. I love you 5. don't pick your nose 6 please don't eat it 7 don't lick the grocery cart 8. ni night 9. You are the cutest little girl in the whole wide world!

10 things I do alot
1. get on the computer 2. kiss my little girl 3. kiss my hubby 4. think about what to cook for breakfast 5 lunch 6. dinner... 7. shave my legs 8. watch movies 9. put a tape in for austyn to listen to at night 10. putting austyn back in her bed cuz she can crawl out of it and open her door(what a nightmare!!)

11 things I would rather not live without
1. my child/children to come! 2. my love 3. water for all the necessary reasons! 4. cars 5.vacations 6. the gospel 7. friends 8. family 9. music 10. laughter 11. love

12 people I tag

ashley vandi kristyn I don't have 12 people to list so anybody feel free to do it!

3 comments:

vandi said...

That was fun deb...blue pride! And thanks for the tag. I need to get my blogging game on and get some posts out there, so this will help me out. Austyn was so fun today. Her and emyri had a blast. Hope you made it home safe: )

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

Debaroonious
I love your little blog!
I was so glad to see you this past weekend! You are the best! It was fun to see Kade and talk to him. We haven't had very many opportunities to get to know him.
Love you tons
come see my blot www.thebudablog.blogspot.com

Snidbits said...

Deb,
Your hair is so cute. I looked at the pictures on Alicia's blog and it looked like a blast. You still look more like siblings than cousins to me. Not much has changed. Good times. And I loved reading your tag! And I aslo really enjoyed the comment on Blue Pride. I honestly had to think a minute to remember if that was us or some gang that threatened us. You know us, always in gang fights and car racing events! Meet you at Roosters repair. Plan on us home for next Christmas. We are already making preperations...we miss everyone there. Especially me!
Sherilyn