Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life in the slow lane!

Sheesh where did the time go. I don't know why it is so hard for me to sit down and write something. I always think of things to write, but when I try to put it on down in writing it never comes out how I want it to. I write novels in my head, but putting them into words never works out.
Other than that life is grand! The pregnancy is going great. Although it is so much tougher than one child. My poor little body is hurting. Sometimes I don't think I am going to make it till June 21 or after. June 21 is 37 weeks which is considered full term for twins. I get very tired during the day. I have to have a nap or I get grumpy. Sometimes I feel so bad for austyn, because we never even leave the house. On the days I am feeling ambitious we go to the library and make a few other stops, but just getting in and out of the car is a chore! And don't tell anybody but sometimes I don't even change her out of her pajamas. She is such a good little girl and if I really need a nap then she likes to watch nemo or cinderella. She loves to give the "babies" hugs and kisses, and says she is going to be a good big sister. I think she will too. We still don't know exactly what we are having, but they thought for sure one was a girl. At the 19 week ultrasound they thought I had some placenta previa. It is not really a big deal that early on, but if it doesn't fix itself come delivery time, then i would have to have another c section. Also, there is concern for bleeding a lot. At the 19 week us, they said the babies were looking really good, especially for twins. Lots of fluid, measuring big for twins. The hospital sounded somewhat positive about doing a VBAC. They just said obviously everything has to be perfect, and with twins the risk goes up a little bit for my previous c section. I really like the doctor that I have seen. He also delivered austyn. Some days I wonder if time is even moving, but the weeks seem to go somewhat fast. I get to go back to the drs april 3 to do a growth check but also to find out for sure what we are having. Until then I am just trying to get through the days! And finally buy some baby clothes or something!! I have been dying to buy anything!! I can't believe this semester is almost over. We will be moving back home. Oh boy. I am not excited at all. I can't complain though because we will have jobs and that is something lots of people are in need of. Although I will have lots of help, which I will need in the beginning. All in all I am very blessed I feel like. I can't wait to meet these little ones and have our family grow. I am very excited for what the future holds. So there is a rundown of my life!

2 comments:

proudmamablogga said...

Don't feel guilty about being tired. Your body is doing a lot of work right now. I'm excited to hear the sex of your babies!

Snidbits said...

Hey, you posted!!! I can't imagine how that feels to be carrying two. I already watch all those that are carrying one and kudos to you dude-or jude I mean! You just keep those two in the oven and soon enough it will be June. I can't believe already how close it is until you have your babbies. We'll definitely have to catch up sometime. I'm done with work a month from yesterday and so I'll get back to you with get together plans ok shwell! Big gulps eh? Well...see ya later.
Sherilyn