Sunday, December 14, 2008

Whew, it has been a long time. Almost a month. I can't believe how fast time flies. Well first I wanted to give a diagnosis for Twighlight. Overall it was a pretty good show. I would watch it again. However, I think they should have spent a little more money to make it a little higher quality. I just don't think it can compete with the other "action hero" movies, that look so real. I think Edward did a great job, Bella on the other hand... I just don't like her acting. I saw her in another film and she was the exact same. I am sure everyone out there had their own picks for bella and edward, but again overall it was good and funny at times. Although the 13year old girls that were sitting in front us giggled everytime edward came on the screen. Ahhh first loves! Or first and only loves! I think that is why it appeals to almost everybody. Almost everybody if not everybody has had a first love, and remembers what it felt like. The books are fantastic and I didn't think that they could make a movie as good as the books! Maybe with all the money they made on the first one they will spend more for the next ones! Well until next time, hopefully not in a months time!

No comments: