Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twighlight!

I know there are fans out there and I know that there are some who refuse to read the Twighlight series, or some who tried to read them but did not like them! Well sorry to say, but I did enjoy them. I read all of them in about a week and a half. I love to read, and when I pick up a book I can't put it down until I finish it! I cannot wait for the movie to come! NOVEMBER 21 2008! I don't think it will be as good as the books, but I am sure it will become a favorite! I think it is interesting the variety of people that read it!


Twilight Trailer in HD

5 comments:

Snidbits said...

I didn't really know about twilight but now you've made me really want to see it. Was it good?
Yep... we're going to domincan republic, british virgin islands, US virgin islands, and great stirrup cay. Pretty exciting.
Have a good thanksgiving and we'll miss you guys!

Snidbits said...

Debanee,
I can't beleve it... CONGRATULATIONS!! Are you hoping its a boy; that would be fun! That's great news! I'm glad you didn't keep it to yourself. And I'm excited I didn't give up on the long hair thing and chop it, but it's getting EVERYWHERE again. I don't loose nearly as much hair when its short. I was going to grow it much longer but I was telling Luke last night that I think it will probably just stay at the length its at for a while. I'm getting excited for the cruise and I'll definitley let you know if its worth doing again. (it will)! Missed you guys for the holidays! Hope we'll see you sometime. Before we start moving I know Luke wants to do a trip up to Rexburg so he can see all his friends. We'll have to see you then!
Shwern Dawg

Snidbits said...

OOOOHHH,
I like the Christmas motife mind you. It's SWANK (not dank)! Anyways, I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas. We'll miss seeing all the friends at home, but tale as old as time Ulysses. Boy meets girl. Girl and boy get married. Boy and girl sell their souls to UW, they don't come home for Holidays, and then soemday move again. But then, boy and girl will have enough moola to come home because we'll have a good job later!!! So, good reunions in the futer. Yep. Hey, is there a baker under your bed?
Sherilyn

Snidbits said...

P.S. Tootigons

Snidbits said...

I'm just seeing how many differnet blogs of myself I can get on this specific page