Thursday, November 6, 2008




HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN!!
We had our halloween party Nov 1 so that we could put the little kiddies to bed and have an adult party!! It was a blast! We even had FEAR FACTOR! Cow stomache(which I tried and couldn't even bite a chunk off it was so chewy, let alone pretty nasty smelling!) Ever since I was pregnant and was very sick the first couple of months my gag reflex is uncontrollable! Gross drinks, a coffin with worms, canned cat food! Crazy cats who made it to the end! It was so much fun though, and I loved loved loved dressing up and getting all crazy. It probably took us 2 hours to get ready for the party!! We wanted to go and scare people, but thought we might get beat up or something!! Thanks so much for all those who put so much effort into making it such an awesome night!!!

2 comments:

Snidbits said...

Debbie,
Luke and I think you guy's costumes rock. It looks revolting. And how did you get glass shards to stay in your face? Luke was very impressed when I showed him. I also showed Mandy and she couldn't believe it. Well, its set deb dawg. Sadie and I have set a cruise. So you'll have to catch us later on! For shizzle they'll be a next one!
Sher
(we've talked about it forever...we can't just not do it...good thing we are still SOOO young!)

Banta Family said...

Whoa! Your costumes were great! Creepy, I must say, but great! And cute birthday cake for Austin; I wish we could have made it to her party!