Monday, September 15, 2008

FALL TIME FAMILY TIME

I wanted to write a little something that vdub wrote on her blog the other day! I too love love love the fall. The smells the colors the excitement of it all! And best yet that means the holidays are coming soon. I started playing Christmas music in July! I know crazy but I couldn't help it! I love the smell of Christmas, which to me smells like cinnamon and spice and a little bit of pumpkin(cuz I do like Halloween too!) I love seeing everybody, when they come home, I love spending time with fam, playing games, watching movies, and eating way too much.(Ok I don't like that part as much) Just writing about it is getting me way to excited. I love family traditions too, and wanted to know everybody elses! I can't wait to adapt some to my own family now and when our family is complete. I want to have a large family so I can always be surrounded by grandchildren! So what are some of your favorites? Or some you would like to start? I forgot to put it on my other post but what does everybody do for either date night or for small family outings. Ones that don't cost or ones that do. We seem to always be thinking of things to do besides watch movies, although I still like to do that! Well I hope you all are enjoying the fall weather as much as I. ( I was appologizing for a comment I left on somebody elses blog, but it turned out to be a misunderstanding! So it is ok, I was just feeling terrible so I wrote it on my blog!!)

2 comments:

Becky said...

WOO! Just wanted to give you a shout out from Becky HOOPES. It is so fun to see who is "bloggin'" these days. Way to join the crowd.

Hey...I love FALL TOO! not just that, but I am jealous. I haven't had REAL seasons in 6 years!! ARIZONA and TEXAS don't have much in the whole season department :)
blog at cha later!

Debanee said...

Hey Becky!

How the heck are ya? It won't let me view your blog! The colors are beautiful right now. We went through the Canyon on your way out of Logan, it was awesome!
How are you guys doing? You have 2 boys? How fun!! please do blog at me later!!!