Friday, September 26, 2008



I found this photo the other day as I was going through my tubs of scrapbooking stuff. I just had to put it on! The good times we had. I think we came here after church, cuz callie was working and we wanted to visit her. We were just good "doers"! I think she gave us free pizza!

2 comments:

Snidbits said...

Deb dawg,
This was good memories. I can't believe that you can remember that this was after church. Yeah, we were pretty awesome getting free pizza on a Sunday. I'm sure this wasn't our intention. :0) How did you do your cute black and white wedding/picture show. It's pretty much adorable. How are things? Things are so busy here. Don't be too decieved at all the fun times we have. Grantid they are fun...they are so far and inbetween it seems like. Luke is always at the Library doing homework. Seriously...this is why I have so much time to blog now. Hopefully we'll be able to hang out again. If you guys ever wanted to come up for a weekend again the spring is looking really good for us. We could do some fun stuff and Luke's schedule isn't hanous! So...we should get some creative juices flowing. This time we could ALL go out and do some fun stuff...
Sherilyn

Snidbits said...

Deb,
I posted a comment on your previous exercsing blog. Don't even look for spelling. It's crappy!
Sherilyn