I was trying to do the Forgotten Carols story in parts over Christmas time and I just didn't get it done, but decided that it really didn't matter WHEN I did it, but that i just did it! This whole story and songs evokes such strong emotions EVERY time I hear it. I just had to post this song first. I cry every time I hear it. The spirit is so strong. Hubby had to give a talk on Joseph and I didn't realize how little info there was. What kind of man was he why was he chosen? I never realized mary was so young. How she must have felt. So watch for the Forgotten Carol story to come in parts. If you have not heard or read or seen this check it out!!
I love my savior I am greatful for the tender mercies he gives me each day. I am greatful for my knowledge of his Sacrifice for me. He knows me personally as he does all of his children. This Christmas I know there are those that suffer, those who don't have much, those who can't be home with their families, there are probably so many out there who are suffering in one way or another, I wish i could take your pain, I wish I could help you see who you really are, be your friend, help you in any way i that I could. There is one who can and is willing! Each of is in inkeeper who must decide if there is room! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and keep christ in your life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
well put deb: ) I love you so much. Seriously, you're awesome! Thanks for the post!
Post a Comment