Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sheesh!!



Where does the time go. Its not that I haven't wanted to blog and what not but first our laptop crashed, and time seems to be diminishing!! There have been so many things I have wanted to say, and the important ones i will blog about even though they may have happened a while ago. I can't believe the twins are almost one. they are not quite walking yet but get around pretty good otherwise. I have to lock them in the living room while i clean, otherwise they just follow me around and cry! They play pretty good together for the most part. Taley is obsessed with eyeballs and likes to try to dig them out! Tessey is super chessey with her grins! They are just so dang cute. I love them so much. I love to just sit and watch them play. Austy is getting so big. I wish i could attatch a little microphone to record all the funny things she says. We are so blessed with all that we have. I just feel greatful right now for my children, my husband, my family, and all the many blessings a loving gracious Heavenly Father has given me! I am greatful for the tender mercies i get as a mother. Hopefully it won't be 8 months before I have a little time to post about the things i was talking about earlier.

3 comments:

Shelly and Kellan said...

Cute pictures!! I love your little girls :)

Bagleys said...

Oh my goodness! I love your pictures! Your girls are so big! I can't wait to see you guys!

Snidbits said...

I love these pictures and your hair is soo cute. I can't believe they are a year old too. And Austin looks so big. Have a good summer. If only the sun would come out around here.