Twins are the best!
when Talya was in the NICU, we would take Tessa in and put her in with just her diaper on and before you know it they were all tangled up in each other. Talya's vitals would get better. Tessa would put her arm on her and just look at her. They were so darn cute to watch! That special bond they already have!
Check out this story! It is exactly what we experienced!
http://www.nrlc.org/news/2001/NRL04/hugs.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I bet its so nice for you not to have to see them in the NICU. And I'm so excited to see pictures of them and how much they have grown! I found a provider here so you need not worry about me for now, but if I run out of makeup I'll sure give you a call! Hope everything is going awesome!
Sherilyn
I love those babies! And totally wish you guys were here with us so I could see them more. How are things going? Are you getting the hang of twins? You looked like you had things under control when I saw you last: ) We miss you guys. We wanted to plan something with you guys and anna and aaron before we left, but it never happened. We'll have to visit next time we're up! love ya!
Post a Comment