Monday, October 13, 2008

Friends To the End!

I just wanted to thank some special friends in my life!! Guys I had such a great time the other day! I really needed it also! I am so glad that I have friends around to share my "secrets" with! And to really know that I am normal!!! Friends are such an important part of anybodys life. I know that I can come over and cry if I needed to and you wouldn't judge me! So I want you to know you guys can come over and cry and I will cry with you! And just so you know we lost it. Maybe the next time around. I just thought was so good. So kind of a tribute to anyone who has ever had a miscarriage.





Written by Jennifer WasikIn memory of Zachery Wasik.


I thought of you and closed my eyes And prayed to God today I asked


"What makes a Mother?"


And I know I heard Him say. "A Mother has a baby" This we know is true


"But God can you be a Mother, When your baby's not with you?" "Yes, you can," He replied With confidence in His voice


"I give many women babies, When they leave is not their choice. Some I send for a lifetime, And others for the day. And some I send to feel your womb, But there's no need to stay." "I just don't understand this God I want my baby to be here." He took a deep breath and cleared His throat, And then I saw the tear.


"I wish I could show you, What your child is doing today. If you could see your child's smile, With all the other children and say...


'We go to Earth to learn our lessons, Of love and life and fear. My Mommy loved me oh so much, I got to come strait here.


I feel so lucky to have a Mom, Who had so much love for me. I learned my lessons very quickly, My Mommy set me free. I miss my Mommy oh so much, But I visit her every day. When she goes to sleep, On her pillow's where I lay I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek, And whisper in her ear,


Mommy don't be sad today, I'm your baby and I'm here.'


"So you see my dear sweet ones, your children are okay.


Your babies are born here in My home, And this is where they'll stay. They'll wait for you with Me, Until your lesson's through.


And on the day that you come home they'll be at the gates for you.


So now you see what makes a Mother,


It's the feeling in your heart it's the love you had so much of Right from the very start Though some on earth may not realize, you are a Mother. Until their time is done.


They'll be up here with Me one day and know that you are the best one!"

4 comments:

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

I'm sorry sounds like the most empty words, but hopefully you know they aren't....I'm sorry! That poem was incredible! I cried. :o) We need a few more days like we had though! :o) It was a little too much fun maybe. ;o)

Snidbits said...

Deb,
I'm so sorry to hear your news. I am glad that I know though. I wouldn't want to go on thinking things were great and fine and dandy when you have had such a tough loss. Know that my deepest sympathys are with you and Kade. But I know this won't stop you guys. Wish I could have been part of the fun!
Sherilyn

vandi said...

Deb....I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I really do. I just wish I could hug you right now. I'm so glad we got to hang out too. Wasn't that the best. Only having Schwern there would have made it better: ) Next time Schwern. I hope you're feeling okay. Okay as you can feel. I love you though.

Snidbits said...

I'm glad that you have such a positive outlook on the situation. It only helps right?
We need to have a chips salsa fest game night but we won't be home for Christmas or Thanksgiving. Maybe we'll be home some time after that. I don't know if we can get away with Luke's job. If its not my job its his, or school, or something. But hopefully that all ends someday here.
Sherilyn