Friday, September 5, 2008

I officially started blogging for real!

This blogging thing is crazy. I am so addicted, I have already spent way too much time on here! I love looking at other people's blog. I don't know if that is creepy, but it sure is fun! I love that it is a way to get out feelings and share with friends. I have noticed that there are some pretty deep thinkers out there, which is great and I hope I can join in sometime! I love that we can see each others family grow, and feel like we are right there with them. That is what will be hard for me is when the college stage is finally over and people move on, I will miss friends so much. It is really hard for me to make new close friends like the ones I have. The ones that already know me and my weirdness!! I need to learn to open up and just be me, any advice here would be great! Anyway I won't babble on too long, I hope I can make new friends here too!

3 comments:

Snidbits said...

Deb Dawg! Looks great and that house that Kade's been working on is amazing. You should get him to do one for you two too!!!!
Anyway, I'll be checking your blog and I'm going to try to be good about my own so sometime next week once I start my job. I figure I'll definitely have something to blab about (if ever that was a lack)!
Sherilyn

proudmamablogga said...

Hey, I gave you the wrong impression. I have been wanting to write that post for a long time. I didn't mean to sound like I was shouting. I obviously did sound that way, because I had a few people respond the same way you did. I'm really sorry about that. You can comment all you want, and I'll try to moderate the way my words sound.

proudmamablogga said...

And yes, blogging is quite the addiction...